Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gathering Round the Fire

I think that simple pleasures are the best, and at this time of year, a crackling fire is at the top of my list. Whether enjoying it alone or with a group of friends, a fire creates ambience, warmth and comfort.

I'm lucky, I live in an old house with six fireplaces, but I've also found an easy solution that works everywhere. It uses a clean, smokefree, odorless biofuel that needs no venting and can be used anywhere inside.


I have this portable one at home. I often use it as the centerpiece on the dining table. It's like having dinner around the campfire - mesmerizing! I gave them to my daughters for Christmas last year - neither of them have a fireplace in their home/apartment, and they love them! They provide instant atmosphere on a cold, dark day or a romantic evening.

For more impact you can hang this one on the wall. Installation is a snap! I have one to put up in my shop. It has a great modern look and looks like it is built in.

This insert is great for a fireplace that isn't real or can't be used - you'd never know.

You can see more styles at http://www.planikafires.com/index.html. For more info, give me a call- 631-928-7913.

No comments:

Post a Comment